Thursday, November 18, 2010

So Tonight November 18 Guess what I did...

I put up my Christmas Tree! Is this to early to have one up? I put up my 7 foot tree tonight! I still have a 9 footer that will take FOREVER to put up so I went on and put up my 7 foot tree for now! Is it too early? I usually wait until after Thanksgiving but I am so excited about Christmas this year! I have know idea why but I am! 

 This is my tree! Is it tacky looking? I hope not I like a whole bunch of lights and those icicles things! I just really found out about those last year!! How CRAZY!!! So is it too early? And do you like my tree??

Oh one other question! Who else LOVES "The Christmas Story"?

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie! I am sure there are more people out there that do not like it than there is that do like it!

No comments: