Monday, September 27, 2010

My Deal At Walmart!!

Weather you love or hate Wal-Mart, they do have good deals sometimes!! I found a great one today!! I was looking on the clearance I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE clearance I am a clearance junkie!!! That's the first place I look!! LOL!! Any way!! I have been looking for some towels and well let me tell you I payed $5.00 for 6 towels different sizes!! Here are some pictures...

This is a picture of the tag... 2 bath,2hand and 2 washcloths!! SOOOO CHEAP!!!!



These are the Washcloths nice size if you ask me!! They are black but they are nice!!

These are the hand towels very big to me!



I also have the bath towels they are very large I am 5'7 ish and they come up to my chin!! So they are huge!!!


Does anyone else think this was a deal??

I would think it is because I looked at the price for towels each and they are about $3-$4 EACH!! And I payed $5.00 for 6 pieces!! I am excited!!!

No comments: