Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Duck Hatch Along!

Well now I think my duck eggs are becoming fertile I will guide everyone who cares through the incubation process...

This is a duck egg just put in today... I think it is fertile BUT you have to wait 7 days,a week, to see....

I do not know what kind of duck egg it is my ducks are all mixed together...

This is a duck egg at 2 weeks after being in the incubator... looks good so far..

This is what I use to incubate my eggs.. a little giant incubator....

This is not the one I usually use I have a newer cleaner one I use but the electricity went out last night and I keep the eggs and a buddy of mines house so I had to grab this and run back to my house and hook it up and transport the eggs...NOT A GOOD IDEA!!! But I could not just let them sit and freeze so if they hatch YAY!!! if not I will probably cry!!! but things do happen so you have to do what you have to do....


I will keep everyone posted on that one duck egg...if it turns out not fertile we will go to a different egg... I want to do this so children that do not have the privilege to do this or watch it be done can learn something ...

Enjoy

If you have any questions please ask.. I will answer every one of them

No comments: