Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Very scary

The other day I was doing my normal rounds around the yard looking for duck eggs...in the yard, around the pond, everywhere! They lay anywhere and they hide them... So while I was headed out to the pond I noticed an egg on the little island we have that kind of goes out a little ways into the pond so I started over to the egg... well this is what I got instead of an egg...

 I am not sure what type it is do not really care... its dead and cannot get my ducks...

I had to wait on the hubby to get up before I could shoot it but luckily it was still in the same spot it was when I first walked out there! I also killed 3 more..but I just did not drag them out of the pond... This lil guy floated to the side.. and I had went back in the house to clean and then I got hot and came back outside and then I walked around the pond again I shot this snake again...2 or 3 more times..lol

But other than him i got 3 more... so I am happy... 

No comments: